Get Crafty: Scrap Fabric Solution!
What you will need:
1. Embroidery hoop (paint hoop if desired)
2. Embroidery Thread & Needle
3. Fabric scraps
5. Print out of letter
• Start by finding a good font and sizing it to fit into your hoop. I wasn’t sure if I preferred the “N” or the “n” so I printed out both. I chose to use the Cooper font, it is a good chubby font with an easy outline to stitch around.
• Next, choose your base fabric and insert it into hoop. Make sure you pull it tightly and then trim off edges.
• Next, cut out your initial leaving room around edges. Take your cut out, tape it to your other fabric and cut around the edges this time to make your fabric initial.
• Place your initial in the center of your fabric and start sewing the edges. You can do this however you like, small stitches, x stitches, long stitches. Once completed, knot thread at back.